Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

It's awesome...

...to see the development of the skills of people like you or others old newgrounders over the years. Congratulations on ending this.

~Midnight Blossom~ ~Midnight Blossom~

Beautiful

Nice story, nice art, nice music. Don't worry about the errors, u made a wonderful movie ^^

The Great Mushroom Chase The Great Mushroom Chase

Genious

A really funny and nice sprite movie to watch.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

The Best Ever

I didn't expect the episode 4 to be that serious, but i think its the best way to add strength to the series. I really liked ur previous movies, I look up to you since the 2 first chapters, but... this one... it's the flash i liked the most here in newgrounds... for now. Can't wait to see the last one, plz keep on the hard work, im sure there are lots of fans like me waiting.

There She Is is going so far, u are the best! ^^

Love of a Shura Male Love of a Shura Male

Really good!

I can't believed when i saw a domo flash in frontpage! I just started playing domo (aeria version) a few weeks ago, and i really like the game.

What i liked the most were the two main characters, the male and female shuras, the chibi style fits perfectly.

And listening DoMo song at the start was fun too :P

9000 Collab 9000 Collab

Ok...

What the heck was that? Just using over same joke over again, and mixing it with flying cocks, stickfighting and that epileptic bg, if you put everything into a cup, you have a cup of crap. ¿8 flashmakers just for that? It seems you cant do anything better. What a waste of time.

Guitar Battle Guitar Battle

Incredible

The best music related flash ever. The best soun-sync ever. Very good & touching plot. I was glued to the chair until it finished really. You have all my 5 and this movie is going right to favs.

PD: RIP Dimebag Darrell, fuck yeah

Closure Closure

Well it was good

Judging just your skills it was really good, it has graphics and the music fits the movie perfectly. I don't really aprove flash to be used like that (revenge or things like that), but hey, i won't judge your feelings, just your work. Really good, looking forward to see what more can u do ^^

DEAD. DEAD.

Keep On

The animation is good, the buildings loop too, and the lip-sync its almost perfect, but try to make a longer one, and add it a plot, a storyline or something. You have the tools and the skills, so keep on the good work ^^

|~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~| |~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~|

That was really, REALLY good...

Man, I hope I'll have you flash skills someday. Watching this movie just make one wants to practice more and more. Damn, so good. Really looking forward to watch a movie with more days of working. This one is going to favs. ^^